At CTIS, we understand how to transform data into knowledge. There are several challenges to managing data– multiple sources and formats, use of multiple coding standards, lack of security—and facing those challenges requires innovation and know-how. That is why our experts have harnessed data management tools—taking facts to the next level.
- Data collection
- Data analysis, representation, dissemination, and reporting
- Data security, privacy, and encryption
- Data quality maintenance (via cleansing, integrity, and ontology coding standards)
- Data transmission standards (CCD, CCR, HL7, CDA)
- Data coding standards (EVS, caDSR, BRIDG, CDISC, HL7, MedDRA, GO, MGED, Ontology, LOINC, SNOMED/CT, VA NDF)