Why CTIS Team: The CTIS Team has extensive experience and capability in providing Information Technology (IT) Services for Biomedical Research and Healthcare areas. This includes analysis, design, development, implementation, operations and maintenance of IT systems, equipment software, and associated processes and procedures related to Federal Health Architecture goals as well as biomedical clinical research activities.
Since its establishment in 1988, CTIS has had a singular focus of leveraging the power of health informatics to improve patient outcomes while lowering healthcare costs. The CTIS Team comprehensively has over 20 years’ experience and leadership in delivering Healthcare IT solutions, including solutions for Clinical Trial Research and Management.
- Contract Number:HHSN316201200124W
- Period of Performance:July 15, 2012 – July 14, 2022
- Who is Eligible:All Federal Civilian and U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Agencies
- Vehicle Type:Government-wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC)
- Award Type:Multi-award
- Contracting Agency:NIH (National Institutes of Health)
- CTIS Role:Prime
- Subcontractors:Issued under individual task orders
- Government User Fee:The NIH is required to collect an NIH Contract Access Fee (NCAF) from its customers to reimburse the cost of operating and administering the CIO-SP3 contract. The NIH has determined the fees are not to exceed 0.75%.
- Task Order Types:Time & Materials (T&M), Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Sharing (CS), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), or Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF).
- Prompt Payment Terms: CTIS requires all payments to be made within 30 calendar days of receipt of invoice unless prior arrangements have been approved by the President.
- CTIS Government Site Hourly Rates
- CTIS Contractor Site Hourly Rates
The CTIS Team is prepared to support the Task Areas while meeting the subcontracting requirements. Our staff and subcontractors ensure that customers receive outstanding contract performance for every task area. Our CIO-SP3 customers can be assured that the CTIS team will deliver maximized success with minimized risk because of our experience and ability to deliver Healthcare IT Services across the health industry spectrum. Learn more about CTIS.